Hi, our team went to check out this property in Garland today, here are our notes and photos.
It is a brick house with 4 bedrooms, nice layout inside, very high demand neighborhood.
1. Smoker’s house – so it does smell smoke..need to get someone to do (Smoke Deodorization Service).
2. Carpets look worn out – best to replace them.
3. Some cracks – suspected there were water leaks from roof before, there are no active leaks, these will need to be patched up.
4. Suggest to check out foundation and drainage, previous cracks were found on exterior walls.
The property looks a bit outdated, but all essential – big ticket items have been replaced.
1. Windows have been changed
2. New roof
3. Newer HVAC
4. Newer Hot Water Tank
5. Nice neighborhood
6. 2 minutes to Fire Wheel Mall and George Bush Turnpike