This is a recent remodelled move-in ready property in Richardson that attends JJ Pearce Area, its garage has been converted into a 2nd living room, it has very spacious lot in the backyard and it’s very clean.
Agents Comments 2-10-2016
Area: This is what I call as Up and Coming Richardson Area. This area goes to Greenwood, Richardson North and JJ Pearce High School. This area underwent notable growth last 2 years as both JJ Pearce and Richardson High School consistently perform well, and this location is also eligible for Richardson West Magnet Middle School, one of the fast rising schools in Richardson School District.
Neighborhood: In the past, this area was a bit of mixed area, but almost all properties sold recent months were well above $160,000, and we also start to see properties sold above $200,000.
About This Property: This property had been on market for a while – more than 90 days on the market, and it is the only property available in this area at moment.
Layout: This is a 1-garage converted property, the original garage is estimated around 200 sq.ft, so the pre-conversion size is roughly 1250 sq.ft. The garage is converted into a decent sized living room – which maybe potentially converted into a 4th bedroom (but no windows), it is more designed as a 2nd living area.
Condition: The condition of the property is good – it is fully updated with new flooring, paint and blinds. Kitchen appliances have also been updated.
Pros and Cons Analysis
- Condition: Property condition is considered as move-in ready condition, very few items need to be repaired.
- Layout: 3 good sized bedrooms, better than most properties in this area (which tend to have smaller bedrooms).
- Yard: Backyard is a very nice sized backyard, one of the biggest lots we have seen in this subdivision.
- No big trees – some big trees were removed, Richardson is known to have big trees which create foundation issues.
- No garage space – most properties on this street does have garage, so I think this is a disadvantage.
- Kitchen size – kitchen size is kind of small and no formal dining area, just a breakfast area.
- Laundry and 2nd living area – I think these rooms can be utilized, laundry is bigger than usual laundry and could be utilized as 2nd bathroom
- Master bathroom is just a toilet, no shower area.
- Trees along fences – the joining fence still have 3 or 4 big trees – 1 particular tree has grown and pressuring the fence.
- Laundry – The laundry is really big and good size – they put in a fridge there right now – this laundry is sufficient to have a shower area or a toilet there if it helps – this is just an idea.
- Some light fixtures – I will probably add a light in living room, right now it’s just plug-in switch floor lamps, no wires on ceiling.
Category: Residential Type: RES-Single Family
Area: 23/1 Also for Lease: N Lst $ / SqFt: $134.21
Subdv: Richardson Heights 12 Lease MLS#:
County: Dallas Lake Name:
Parcel ID: 42174501340150000 Plan Dvlpmnt:
Lot: 15 Block: 134
Legal: RICHARDSON HEIGHTS 12 BLK 134 LOT 15 VOL87211/2240
Multi Prcl: No MUD Dst:No Unexempt Taxes: $3,057
Bedrooms: 3 Tot Baths: 1.1 Liv Areas: 2 Stories: 1
Fireplaces: 0 Full Baths: 1 Dining Areas: 1 Pool: No
Sec Sys: No Half Baths: 1
SqFt: 1,479 / Appraiser Appraiser Name: Randy Bulloch Hdcp Am: No
# Gar Spaces: 0 Cvrd Park: 0
# Carprt Spcs: 0 Garage Size: 0 x 0 Yr Built: 1962 / Preowned
Acres: 0.176 Lot Dimen: Will Subdiv: No
HOA: None HOA Dues:
HOA Co: HOA Co.Phone:
Accessory Unit: Accessory Unit Type:
School Dist: Richardson ISD
Elementary School: Greenwood Middle School: High School: Pearce
Primary School: Intermediate School: Junior High School: Richardsno
**Important Disclaimer** This is not our listing, we are buyers’ agents, we represent buyers to purchase properties in Texas.
About Thomas Su Group
Thomas Su Group is licensed through Keller Williams Preston Road Dallas office. Thomas Su Group specializes in helping international and interstate investors buying in Dallas areas. Its clients include investors from Australia, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Great Britain, Saudi Arabia, Latin America and India. We have also helped interstate clients from California, New York, Illinois, Florida and Georgia.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING OR LISTING PROPERTIES IN DALLAS, TEXAS
Thomas Su – Realtor (English & Chinese)
Thomas Su Group
Keller Williams Realty Preston Road
Phone: (469) 347 1839
Denise Gonzalez-Rubio (English & Spanish)
Keller Williams Realty Preston Road
Phone: (972) 786 6198