825 Bluebonnet Lane Mesquite
Listing Price: 72,500
$ per SqFt: $74.23
Recent renovation! New kitchen cabinets, new bath tile shower, new roof and 1.2 inch decking, new storm, energy efficient windows, new vinyl siding, new garage door, exterior & interior doors. New AC Heating unit. New water, gas, sewer & electrical lines. Square footage in house increased due to partially converted garage, not reflected in square footage posted. Very large backyard with trees!
Bedrooms: 3 Tot Baths: 1.0 Liv Areas: 1 Stories: 1
Fireplaces: 0 Full Baths: 1 Dining Areas: 1 Pool: No
Sec Sys: No Half Baths: 0
SqFt: 978 / Tax Appraiser Name: Hdcp Am: No
# Gar Spaces: 1 Cvrd Park: 0
# Carprt Spcs: 0 Garage Size: 12 x 14 Yr Built: 1960 / Preowned
Acres: 0.215 Lot Dimen: Will Subdiv: No
HOA: None HOA Dues:
School Dist: Mesquite ISD
Elementary School: Rutherford
Middle School: Agnew
High School: Mesquite
1. The garage has been partially converted – but the layout is kind of confusing inside.
2. The bedroom is located right next to the front door
3. The laundry is located inside one of the bedrooms
4. We could see the garage door, but we could not see the garage
5. Smoker’s house – so strong smell inside the house
6. Very large backyard
7. A lot of new updates
8. Schools are good schools in the area.
The Rent in this area is around 0.75 to 0.83 per sq.ft, for a size of this house – it maybe able to rent between $900 to $1,000 per month as the sq.ft did not account for the garage conversion – however, the rent maybe discounted due to laundry location and garage.